Join Our Team
Why should you apply? Because you too, can love your job.
Wherever and however Custom Blinds & Design fits into your career path, our belief stays the same: don’t just work somewhere, work somewhere you love.
Check out our culture on our website to see if you’d like to be part of our team. If so, send us your resume´ – we’re always looking for top-talent.
Custom Blinds & Design’s Core Values:
- Execute the Project Management Process with precision.
- Serve as the front line for all Fulfillment phone calls, with a smile in your voice.
- Process and track sales orders. Coordinate initial installs.
- Schedule service calls and repairs by coordinating with team members and the client.
- Provide billing support.
Gallery Sales Assistant/Office Manager
- Your priority is to be ready to serve our clients! Be poised to take incoming clients and phone calls and convert potential leads into in-home appointments.
- Serve as the “director of smiles and first impressions” for our showroom, creating an experience that is inviting, sincere, and helpful.
- Listen attentively, engage, and serve the client by answering their questions and directing them to the product that best suits their needs.
- Become a product expert in the world of window fashions. Educate customers in the showroom about Hunter Douglas shadings and custom fabrication options. Ask questions and then recommend products that meet their needs.
- Handle preventative and maintenance of the showroom, office spaces, and vehicles, both interior and exterior.